A FEW WORDS ABOUT
It starts in 1953…
When A.B. McCulloch Architects was founded on March 8. The first design commission was a Pinochle building in Louisville’s Central Park (Demolished in 1987). The original office was located in a carriage house on the alley of a house facing the park. Since that time the office has had two other locations, both located within three blocks of Central Park and in the Old Louisville neighborhood. we find the Central location offers free parking and easy access to all the major arteries leading from downtown.
Since that time we have been under continuous operation under the names of McCulloch Bickel Architects, McCulloch Smith Architects, and our currently McCulloch Associates Architects.
We are architects operating under the code of ethics and contracts from the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB) and the local jurisdictions where our architects are registered.